It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:54 pm 
356 Fan

Tag: KTF
My favorite swap meet is coming up in a couple of weeks (Saturday Sept 15th). Ski Roundtop is like the swap meets of old. The parts are all air-cooled and buyers and sellers who come are serious Porsche folks, ready to deal. So if you are on the hunt for stuff or want to unload some stuff, Roundtop is not to be missed. The Swap is in Lewisberry, PA near Hershey. For more info go to:

http://www.vintagegermanswapmeet.com

Attachments:
skiroundtop18flyer.jpeg
skiroundtop18flyer.jpeg [ 1.63 MiB | Viewed 419 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:56 am 
356 Fan

This is a really fun event. This year the added bonus is the Open House at Dennis Frick`s shop.
See the announcement in the Registry magazine and wear your plaid shirt.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:43 am 
356 Fan

Tag: KTF
The weather is looking like it will hold for the swap, hope to see everyone come out!

Attachments:
roundweather18.jpeg
roundweather18.jpeg [ 36.47 KiB | Viewed 193 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:00 pm 
356 Fan

Thanks to all that showed up to buy, sell, and trade at this years swap meet. I am always amazed at what you guys bring, and what others find here at Roundtop. I enjoyed seeing and talking with all my long time friends again this year. To all of you that have supported this event from it's inception, I thank you now, and hope you continue to support this event in the future. With that being said I would like to let you all know that this is my last year running the swap meet. Next year Steve Limpert of Air Cooled Racing will be the new man at the helm. He will be keeping the swap meet fairly much the same as I have. Please continue to support this important event. Over the last 16 years you have all showed how important it is to stay together as a group. I will sorely miss my connection with all of you. Thank you again for all the smiles and great conversations I have had with all of you. Sincerely, Mike Moody

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:02 pm 
356 Fan

Please post some pictures.