Ignition switch

For Pre A discussions and questions
Rusty Ferrell
356 Fan

Ignition switch

#1 Post by Rusty Ferrell »

After a little research in the forum, I found that the little girl still has her original ignition switch, however the previous owner couldn’t find the key. I have the kardex which Confirms the key code on the switch.
Anyone have keys and able to cut a key to the code?
Thanks rusty
Rusty

Ned Gorski
356 Fan

Re: Ignition switch

#2 Post by Ned Gorski »

That would be Tony Euganeo.. but i hear he is impossible to get a hold of .. there is usually a thread in the main forum with people complaining about trying to get a hold of him .. given you only want a key cut from code its worth a shot drop him a an email his contact is in the vendor list.

Regards Ned

George Kehler
356 Fan

#3 Post by George Kehler »

I have read about Tweets Restoration being well received in this forum. Looks very professional. Email to this address your needs: drrocketdan@gmail.com.
George Kehler II

1955 Coupe
1971 911 S
1997 993 Targa

Daniel Roman
356 Fan

#4 Post by Daniel Roman »

Rusty Ferrell wrote:After a little research in the forum, I found that the little girl still has her original ignition switch, however the previous owner couldn’t find the key. I have the kardex which Confirms the key code on the switch.
Anyone have keys and able to cut a key to the code?
Thanks rusty
Hello Mr. Ferrell,
We can make keys for your early locks. We offer full lock and key services. We are available to address any questions or concerns you may have concerning your locks and our services.

You can see some of our work here:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=44087

Regards,
Alicia and Dan
TWEETS Restorations -- For all of your lock and key needs
DRROCKETDAN@gmail.com
Member: 914World 914Club PelicanParts TheSamba Early911sRegistry 912bbs Rennlist