Black Friday

Vendor announcements of new 356 products, product changes, recalls, requests for product feedback, or changes to their business.
Ron LaDow
356 Fan

Black Friday

#1 Post by Ron LaDow »

I have no idea where that phrase came from, but it is the day when people spend more with retailers than any other day.
Well, Pre Mat is a retailer. We will be answering the phones and shipping product on Friday, 11/24/17 with a smile, besides.
The last Case Dimensioning Mandrels got cleaned out near the beginning of November after not moving at all for 3 or 4 months; new run is in process, delivery toward the end of the year. Call for details. Pretty much all else in stock for delivery, including the improved Full Flow Adapter
Check the web page ( http://www.precisionmatters.biz - no longer allowed to include it in the signature for fear of contaminating the pristine nature of the site). If it says it's available, it is. If it says the price is X, it is.
And a "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" to all of you folks. May you all have a wonderful season decorating, buying goodies for your folks, eating good food and drinking good beverages!
Ron LaDow
www.precisionmatters.biz

John Hearn
356 Fan
Tag: Porsche is a two sylable word!

Re: Black Friday

#2 Post by John Hearn »

My understanding is that till this day all of your work was to pay for taxes etc., you were therfore trading in the RED and not earning any money for yourself.
From then on you were in the BLACK and all the money you earn was yours (I wish!!)
1st January we all press restart.....
KTF
John

Mike DeJonge
356 Fan

#3 Post by Mike DeJonge »

Restoration Design is also having a black friday sale, and it is a normal work day for us so we will be answering the phones. So when you are relaxing after your feast give us a call for your needed parts
Our thanksgiving was in October and we got the best turkeys for our dinners
Mike dejonge
Restoration Design Inc.
52 Pre A Body Bumper X2
53 Pre A coupe
54 Pre A speedster
56 Speedster
60 D'letern Roadster
67 911
05 997

Brad Ripley
356 Fan

#4 Post by Brad Ripley »

I'll add to the company advertising to say :

Stoddard NLA, both locations, will be closed this Friday. BUT, Cyber Monday will be a big open house -- watch for a email flyer with 356 gift discounts on wearables and models -- 356 featured in the email and, on the NLA website, a wide selection of both 356 and 911 related items at special pricing.

Regards, Brad Ripley
Stoddard NLA, LLC