It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:50 pm 
356 Fan

I will have a table again this year at the upcoming LA Lit and Toy show. I will be selling my excellent reproductions of the very rare Convertible D convertible top manual, the rare Roadster convertible top manuals for the early (vin #s 86831-87825) and later Roadsters (Vin #s 87826-89483, 89601-89849), and the extremely rare Drauz Roadster Maintenance manual. See the following Registry ad for details and photos: https://porsche356registry.org/classifieds/18515

I will also be selling my Blaupunkt radio speaker cloth. See my Registry ad for details and photos: https://porsche356registry.org/classifieds/18557

Quantities of the above items are limited. If you would like to reserve any of the above items for pickup at the Lit Meet please contact me -- prs356@comcast.net

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:48 pm 
356 Fan

I'd like to give a shout out to Peter's speaker cloth. I am a very fortunate owner of original cloth purchased on eBay several years ago in NOS/As New condition with some other Blaupunkt stuff. I installed the cloth in my speakers making it "used" and no longer NOS but was very proud to own it 8). One thing I noticed was how delicate it is and this is probably why there is very little of it remaining.

Long story short, when Peter first offered the cloth I purchased some out of curiosity but with no expectations whatsoever. Let's just say I was quite impressed with how close it is to the real stuff plus the added bonus of being much more sturdy. My original cloth is now preserved on a shelf and Peter's cloth adorns both of my car's speakers. Great stuff!

Registry #8339

'65 C coupe
'64 C cab
--------
2001 996 C4
1998 Boxster
1967 Karmann Ghia Convertible
1966 Ducati Cafe Racer
1963 Beetle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:06 pm 
356 Fan

Thanks Sebastian for the kind words.