Still honoring the LA Lit Meet deals for a short time

Vendor announcements of new 356 products, product changes, recalls, requests for product feedback, or changes to their business.
Jeffrey Fellman
356 Fan

Still honoring the LA Lit Meet deals for a short time

#1 Post by Jeffrey Fellman »

As the photo might indicate I have a few 6V Reproduction Bosch Horns and 6V and 12V SMD headlight sets. These are just the raw pieces, we do the final assembly and inspection here in Florida. I need my garage back!!! Super deals on 6V horns, only $250 with free shipping! Yes you can get your originals repainted and new emblems for $365 but they look just like that, old horns that have been painted. Not like they looked when they were new. Not to mention this presupposes you have good cores already besides the fact that the coils and point sets will be 50 years old. New is new and $250 is $250. If you are unhappy upon receipt just return for a refund, no questions asked. Lets talk about our SMD headlights,

"I don't drive my 356 at night": why the hell not? if you had these it would be just as fun and safe as your 2016 Carrera to take to dinner or across the state, ask the 300+ guys who have bought them.

"If it ain't broke why fix it?" I guess you are also still living in a cave. The lighting system on our cars was born "broke". Look at the A/B photos people have listed on 356Talk. Literally twice as bright and 20% of the current draw. Stock lights are a joke.

Let's talk about that current draw: Standard incandescent draw about 6 amps each and 100 watt Halogens draw about double that!!!! Do the math. Our draw one amp!!!!!!!!! No need for a relay system, no dim light at idle, and you do not destroy your charging system, headlight switch, ignition switch etc. This is a REALLY big deal, Repeat, A REALLY BIG DEAL!

"I still never drive at night" Look, the SMD lights draw zilch and are twice as bright as conventional bulbs. My new TDI Sportwagen has the feature of Daytime Running Lights that I cannot defeat even if I wanted to, which I do not! The useful life of the SMD lights is 24,000 hours, again they draw next to nothing. Just take the bullet connector from the back of the headlight switch and move it to one of the empty accesory bullet sockets on the ignition switch. Presto: super visible Daytime Running Lights, car one lights on, car switched off, lights on, no muss, no fuss. no bother. Can't forget to turn them on, can't forget to turn them off.

"I want a stock appearance": these are very specifically built to provide a classic, period correct stock appearance in all regards. Again ask the people who have purchased and installed, I have several customers using the light at competitive car shows, they look exactly as a high quality 50's/60's headlight, no more, no less.

30 Day Free Trial; what's to lose? Try them at no risk, ask the list members, 340 sets sold, ZERO RETURNS!

Still not interested: well there is one born every minute, I just reflect on how hard life would be if everyone was capable and intelligent.

Just give me a call at 941 321 9389 to order at the special price of $279 or the super deal of only $250 a pair if you buy two sets. FREE SHIPPING IN THE 48! Discounts available for shops and wholesale accounts

GIVE ME MY GARAGE BACK PLEASE!!!!!!!
Attachments
DSC01405.JPG