Blaupunkt Speaker Cloth Available at the Upcoming Meets

Vendor announcements of new 356 products, product changes, recalls, requests for product feedback, or changes to their business.
Peter Silten
356 Fan

Blaupunkt Speaker Cloth Available at the Upcoming Meets

#1 Post by Peter Silten »

I have received a number of private emails asking if I will be selling my Blaupunkt speaker fabric at this year’s Lit and swap meets, like I did last year. The answer is yes. I’ll be attending both meets and will have a table at the Lit Meet. If you are interested in acquiring my speaker fabric please let me know in advance by email the speaker set it will be for, either the oval or sorta-round/round speakers, as I want to make sure that I have enough sets on hand in the desired sizes. I sold out the speaker cloth I had with me at last year’s meets.

For those unfamiliar with my speaker cloth, please see my ad on the Registry: https://porsche356registry.org/classifieds/9410

Although my costs went up for the fabric, I will be selling my fabric at the Lit Meet for $25 a set, which is $5 less than the price I now charge for fabric that is shipped in the USA and $10 less than the price I charge to ship to countries outside the USA.

Thanks.

Peter Silten

I can be reached at this email address: redcatcyclery@comcast.net