Locks and keys

Vendor announcements of new 356 products, product changes, recalls, requests for product feedback, or changes to their business.
Al Zim
356 Fan

Locks and keys

#1 Post by Al Zim »

One of my tenants is an older locksmith! He is skilled in his profession. We can usually repair all 356 locks except the transmission lock for B and C cars. Send us your lock we will give you a quote on repairing it with Porsche Keys or generic keys. If you carefully read your trunk lock key and call our parts department Zim's can usually send you a key in two or three days. Turn around on other locks will depend on how busy the locksmith is. When you call Zim's there will be someone here to track your order and Mr. Zim works every day.
If you have 911 ignition locks that no longer turn we may be able to fix them if you want to sell what you have please call me to make arrangements for purchase. thanks al zim
www.allzim.com 
356 Parts and Services
www.facebook.com/ZimsAuto/
www.instagram.com/zims_autotechnik/

Joseph Kuntze
356 Fan
Tag: slopcme

Re: Locks and keys

#2 Post by Joseph Kuntze »

can you reconfigure a 911 wheel lock to match the 3 i have?
i ca supply a key or one of my 3 locks and a non matching lock
Joseph R Kuntze

Al Zim
356 Fan

#3 Post by Al Zim »

Joseph: If someone wants to steal your wheels the wheel locks will not serve as a deterrent. They can be removed almost instantly with a hammer and punch. The cost to key the nut will be prohibitive for what they will do. I suggest you purchase 4 black lug nuts and use those or purchase a later style wheel lock. All my cars have regular lug nuts on them since they are usually not out of my sight. al
www.allzim.com 
356 Parts and Services
www.facebook.com/ZimsAuto/
www.instagram.com/zims_autotechnik/

Joseph Kuntze
356 Fan
Tag: slopcme

#4 Post by Joseph Kuntze »

thanks for the good advice think i will get some of the more modern lock; just to keep the honest honest
Joseph R Kuntze