Blaupunkt Speaker Cloth Installation Service

Vendor announcements of new 356 products, product changes, recalls, requests for product feedback, or changes to their business.
Peter Silten
356 Fan

Blaupunkt Speaker Cloth Installation Service

#1 Post by Peter Silten »

Since offering my almost identical Blaupunkt speaker cloth for the oval and sorta-round speakers -- https://porsche356registry.org/classifieds/14352-- I have been contacted by a number of people who tell me that while they very much want to replace their old/missing speaker cloth, they are reluctant to go through the replacement process even though I tell them that I provide easy to follow instructions and that it is relatively easy DIY project. So, for those of you who are interested in replacing your speaker fabric but are all thumbs, I exploring the idea of offering that service (removing the old fabric from the metal grilles, cleaning/painting the metal grilles, and attaching the new cloth) if there is enough interest. All you would have to do is remove and send to me the metal grille inserts. See the attached photos showing the inserts for the sorta-round and oval speakers. I have yet to figure out the cost, which will be nominal. Feel free to contact me through the Registry or at prs356@comcast.net
Attachments
Metal Grille for Sort-Round Speaker.jpg
Metal Grille Insert for Oval Speaker.jpg
Metal Grille Insert for Oval Speaker.jpg (65.02 KiB) Viewed 1587 times