Blaupunkt frankfurt radios restored

Vendor announcements of new 356 products, product changes, recalls, requests for product feedback, or changes to their business.
George Hussey
356 Fan

Blaupunkt frankfurt radios restored

#1 Post by George Hussey »

As you may have seen on e bay or on our website autoatlanta.com, we have restored Blaupunkt Frankfurt radios for all 356 models. These are restored by the leading Blaupunkt restorer in Germany and carry a 2 year guarantee. We also buy dead Blaupunkt am fm models, if you have any sitting around. These days with all of the people like Ray having a hard time finding parts to redo these radios, it was refreshing to find a great source.
George Hussey
George Hussey

Peter Silten
356 Fan

Re: Blaupunkt frankfurt radios restored

#2 Post by Peter Silten »

The person George is referring to is Matthias Klassen. He is located in Germany and here is a link to his website:

http://www.oldtimer-radio.de/

I have purchased radios from him directly. He also sells on eBay. He is reliable, his restoration work is top-notch, and his prices are reasonable.

Charlie White
356 Fan

#3 Post by Charlie White »

I will second Peter's recommendation. Klassen does the nicest Blaupunkt radio restorations I've ever seen!

CW
Charlie White

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

#4 Post by Adam Wright »

If anyone wants to get into the business that guy in PA wants to sell his entire collection of parts and radios.
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

George Hussey
356 Fan

#5 Post by George Hussey »

Charlie White wrote:I will second Peter's recommendation. Klassen does the nicest Blaupunkt radio restorations I've ever seen!

CW

and everyone sincerely appreciates the research you have done on these Blaupunkt radios Charlie. We also now have the ipod connectors in stock as well as Blaupunkt owners manual packets
George Hussey