Return to Hershey with new products.

Vendor announcements of new 356 products, product changes, recalls, requests for product feedback, or changes to their business.
Albert Tiedemann
356 Fan

Return to Hershey with new products.

#1 Post by Albert Tiedemann »

Hi All:

It has been 3 or more years since I have made the Hershey gathering. It looks like the weather might hold this year and I will make the journey--well it won't be in a truck for 15 hours, but that would not stop the rain.

I have an array of new products developed over the past few years as well as the traditional ones ---one of which is missing from about 60% or more of 356 cars[middle motor plate] not to mentiion an unknown % that could be attributed to the 912 series as well. See improvements in heater rod technology and grab yourself a pair of helper bolts to assist you in the installation of your engine.

I do not know my location nor will I until "the day". Try the cell phone, it may be working [443-822-7921] or just browse around. I will have a distributor display and some samples of jack restoration as well as restoration parts for te DYI. The latter includes columns, handles, springs, roller assemblies and buffer stabilizer, I have a few new retaining rings as well.

There are many new tools to gaze upon. Most of these are factory clones with metalurgical and design improvements. Last one on this list is a 4 cam tool. Here is a sampling. I will list the numbers. Stop by and I will show/tell the details

aft-P7b
aft-P17
aft-VW 328b
aft-P43b
aft-P54
aft-P72
aft P73
aft-P85
aft-P73b be sure to see this one as was never offered by the Factory
aft-P104b

I also have some tools that will assist the restoration shop as well as the DIY. These include a horn button puller and a tool for for installing the window crank spring.

If you do you own work on carburetors, I have some repair pieces that will ease your frustration.

There is a lot more like a helper device for assisting in filling under hood gas tanks.

But, stop on by and see for yourself. I am looking forward to see folks that I have not talked to in years

afterwerke
Ab Tiedemann
Albert Tiedemann, C356C
"The Hermit"

Phil Planck
356 Fan

Re: Return to Hershey with new products.

#2 Post by Phil Planck »

Ab

For those of us who cannot make Hershey, how about posting some pictures of the above.

Thanks - Phil
Phil Planck