Lit Meet Assistance

Vendor announcements of new 356 products, product changes, recalls, requests for product feedback, or changes to their business.
Ron LaDow
356 Fan

Lit Meet Assistance

#1 Post by Ron LaDow »

My buddy George can't make it this year so I'm hoping to get some assistance at the Pre Mat tables.
You get: free entry, a place to rest your doggies, 10% off your next order.
I get: a chance for a pit stop now and then.
Starting early, ending about noon.
(Added by edit) The assistance is assumed to be sporadic as you check out the other tables for goodies.
Please contact me here if you are interested: https://precisionmatters.biz/contact.php
Ron LaDow
www.precisionmatters.biz

Ron LaDow
356 Fan

Re: Lit Meet Assistance

#2 Post by Ron LaDow »

The request was lacking in specifics and the several offers are also; no doubt we should blame the guy who made such a vague request.
Anyhow, it's now up to the guy who made the request (he's over there >) to figure it out, but I do appreciate the response
Let's be more specific:
Whoever commits to help set up gets that free entry and the 10% offer.
But what a deal I got for you! If you get back and give me a hand packing the stuff around noon, you get a Pre Mat shirt, too!
The rest of you guys get the doggie relief and if you stick around long enough for a pit stop, $10 toward a drink in the bar. Limited to 4; I think I know some of you guys.
And no pocketing the money from the sales of the show specials. Just thought I'd mention that.
I do have (thank you ) offers from Pre Mat customers who have knowledge of the products and that's really helpful from you guys.
(I hope you all take the above in the intended mix of offers and humor)
Ron LaDow
www.precisionmatters.biz

Ron LaDow
356 Fan

Re: Lit Meet Assistance

#3 Post by Ron LaDow »

I've got a couple of offers to man the tables for 'pit stop breaks', which, given the small bucks on offer is about fair.
But as a result, we will not have the typical "Show Specials" this year. Dealing with those and the general audience is simply not going to work.
I have two paid orders to bring products to the show; if you want to pick up something there, please call and place the order. It will be brought to the Hilton on Saturday morning.
Ron LaDow
www.precisionmatters.biz