Invaild email address

Ask questions about how to use the forum or any features on the website. Give us your feedback.
Albert Tiedemann
356 Fan

Invaild email address

#1 Post by Albert Tiedemann » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:56 pm

I received an order for a set of helper bolts, washers and nuts. It was from 356 registry with a..." no reply to statement" but included therein was an email address to use.

When I responded to the inquiry and tried to send the message, it did not go through with the comment that it was an invalid address. I highlighted and copy/pasted the address so I tried to send what was sent.

What shall I do?

Ab T
Albert Tiedemann, C356C
"The Hermit"

Albert Tiedemann
356 Fan

Re: Invaild email address

#2 Post by Albert Tiedemann » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Albert Tiedemann wrote:I received an order for a set of helper bolts, washers and nuts. It was from 356 registry with a..." no reply to statement" but included therein was an email address to use.

When I responded to the inquiry and tried to send the message, it did not go through with the comment that it was an invalid address. I highlighted and copy/pasted the address so I tried to send what was sent.

What shall I do?

Ab T
Another order and another invalid email address. Doesn't anyone check the addresses?
Albert Tiedemann, C356C
"The Hermit"

Greg Bryan
356Talk Moderator
Tag: Be Nice!

Re: Invaild email address

#3 Post by Greg Bryan » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:33 pm

Albert - messages are sent to the email address the member submitted. It can also be changed at any time.
If a member starts using a new email address and doesn't think to change their target email on the site, the mail won't get to them, of course.
Greg Bryan
356Talk Moderator