Problems With Classifieds

Ask questions about how to use the forum or any features on the website. Give us your feedback.
Tom Scott
356 Fan

Problems With Classifieds

#1 Post by Tom Scott » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:03 pm

I believe that there are serious problems in communicating with sellers. Specifically, I have attempted to contact 6 or 8 sellers, some multiple times, in the past month using the 'contact' feature with no response from anyone. I have listed two cars and have not received any response or questions. I am willing to test the system if that will help.

Thanks,

Tom Scott
tomlynns@aol.com

Dan Epperly
356 Fan

Re: Problems With Classifieds

#2 Post by Dan Epperly » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:49 pm

Tom Scott wrote:I believe that there are serious problems in communicating with sellers. Specifically, I have attempted to contact 6 or 8 sellers, some multiple times, in the past month using the 'contact' feature with no response from anyone. I have listed two cars and have not received any response or questions. I am willing to test the system if that will help.

Thanks,

Tom Scott
tomlynns@aol.com
If they use AOL it doesn't work, I always include my email in the ad.

Martin Benade
356 Fan

Re: Problems With Classifieds

#3 Post by Martin Benade » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:39 am

If you respond using yahoo or AOL it also doesn't work, although usually you get a bounce-back showing the recipient's secret e mail address, at which time you can skirt the system and send a message directly.