Photo Sequences

Ask questions about how to use the forum or any features on the website. Give us your feedback.
Wil Mittelbach
356 Fan

Photo Sequences

#1 Post by Wil Mittelbach » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:15 am

When posting several photos in a particular sequence on the Forum, they appear in reverse order in the Daily Digest. Is there perhaps a posting method whereby the photo sequences would be the same on both?
- Wil

Wil Mittelbach
356 Fan

Re: Photo Sequences

#2 Post by Wil Mittelbach » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:54 pm

Wil Mittelbach wrote:When posting several photos in a particular sequence on the Forum, they appear in reverse order in the Daily Digest. Is there perhaps a posting method whereby the photo sequences would be the same on both?
- Wil
With no response, am re-posting my above query of a few days ago in hope of a reply.

Greg Bryan
356Talk Moderator
Tag: Be Nice!

#3 Post by Greg Bryan » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:13 am

Sorry, I don't use the daily digest. You can try the 'post in-line' feature (check box) when posting pics and see if that helps.
Greg Bryan
356Talk Moderator

Roy Lock
356 Fan

#4 Post by Roy Lock » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Greg I too have encountered this issue I. The past. My simple work around when posting pictures or documents (as JPG's) is to post the last image first and the first image last. This requires a little pre planning on my part, but it works for me.
Roy Lock  
Registry #1704
356 Club of SoCal #0018
62 S90 Roadster "Ole Blu"
63 S90 Sunroof Coupe "Fritz"
70 Dodge Challenger T/A "Pinky" 

Wil Mittelbach
356 Fan

#5 Post by Wil Mittelbach » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:06 am

Roy -
As you and others, I've also posted the last and its preceding images/photos of a sequence first on the Forum for the sequence to appear in proper reverse order in the Daily Digest.
However, many viewers prefer the Forum (per Greg's preceding post) wherein the sequence was purposely posted in reverse order relative to descriptions in their accompanying text message.
Unfortunately, posted image/photo sequencies aren't automatically the same in the Forum and Daily Digest, and are in reverse order of one another as evidenced by most Registry posts. However, a few are in proper sequence on both - - wonder how they did it??
- Wil