1956 Outlaw w/Rustina on Ebay

For those who couldn't care less how their 356 left the factory!
Brian R Adams
356 Fan

Re: 1956 Outlaw w/Rustina on Ebay

#16 Post by Brian R Adams »

California Classix? Didn't he used to be "California Charlie's" in 1957? (There's a movie trivia question in there.)

"Hope springs eternal."
Welcome to the era of policy-based evidence-making.

Difficile est saturam non scribere (Juvenal)

kenneth ho
356 Fan

#17 Post by kenneth ho »

B K wrote:hey guys - just my thoughtful $.02

- these bids seem way above market for a 356 in this condition - it smelled like "chandelier bidding" to me

- if you look at the bidders for this listing, and look at the bidding history of the top bidders, you'll see they all have extraordinarily high bidding percentages with this seller, i.e., the percentage of all bids from this bidder that went to this specific seller - in fact several of the high bidders have 100% bidding history with this seller, which means they only bid on ebay with this seller

- i am not making any comment on the seller or buyers - i am just pointing out these facts, and the logical conclusion to investigate further, prior to buying at this price

- hope this helps - brad in seattle

p.s. per the license plate, i wonder what his other car looks like?

A friend pointed it out to me too and said that with bidders ids hidden not sure who you are bidding against , could be bidding against yourself :shock: evilbay

like i said earlier that i called Bernard and we had a gentlemens agreement that i had purchased the car ,then they renigged on deal so muuch for integrity

Brian R Adams
356 Fan

#18 Post by Brian R Adams »

Kenneth, he may have done you a favor. Might want to add him to your Christmas card list.
Welcome to the era of policy-based evidence-making.

Difficile est saturam non scribere (Juvenal)

kenneth ho
356 Fan

#19 Post by kenneth ho »

HURRY UP!!!!! and place your highest bid ending in 1 day and 5hrs $33,433.00 reserve not met