Where did everybody go?

For those who couldn't care less how their 356 left the factory!
Jim Liberty
356 Registry Member
Tag: Jim

Re: Where did everybody go?

#16 Post by Jim Liberty »

Barry, don't tell me I'm not as "Dumb as a box of rocks". That truth doesn't even hurt anymore.

.....................................Jim.
Jim Liberty

David Baugh
356 Fan

#17 Post by David Baugh »

What does a "fat wallet" look like?

Dave
When in doubt .... Gas it! 
'58 356A Coupe

John Clarke
356 Fan

#18 Post by John Clarke »

Hi Mike

Regarding Our Hedingham trip this Year I must say that I was a little dissapointed.
First, after having registered Our 356 'RHD Survivor' to be in the Show with Secretary Fred Hampton, When We arrived at the show, There was NO Record of It On There List! So the Car got tossed into a Side Field instead of In the Line Up of The RHD 356 Survivors. This was further complicated when We arrived just before Noon and My Wife decided that it was already Bacardi O Clock, So down into Hedingham Village we trotted to the Local Pub to keep her Alcohol levels Up! Only to find that there was a Real Ale Beer Festival being held that Weekend! What a Bastard! Tough Call This! Anyway After 2 hours We Returned suitably Refreshed to look round the Show only to have the Heavens Open Up on Us and ended Up Totally Wet Inside And Out! Our Car appears in many of Your Photo Shots at Hedingham and The DDK Site. It's the 61 Slate Grey RHD Coupe With the 5 Spoke EMPI Alloy Wheels Reg NAS 695 It Wouldn't stop raining so We left Early and Pissed off Home to Kent! The rain followed us all the way Home and We ended up soaked inside the car where it leaks like a sieve! A Good Day? Not!
Oh Well, There is always Next Year, If We Go Again!

Kind Regards

Jay

Thomas Lozana
356 Fan

#19 Post by Thomas Lozana »

Mine from Le Mans France

Thomas :wink:

Bernd Brix
356 Fan

#20 Post by Bernd Brix »

Check the member car gallery, T2 Speedsters, 1957, Bernd Brix, Germany.

I hope you like it.

Bernd
'57 Speedster

Mike Ruddy
356 Fan
Tag: https://tinyurl.com/yw3jedrh

#21 Post by Mike Ruddy »

Jay Cee wrote:Hi Mike

Regarding Our Hedingham trip this Year I must say that I was a little dissapointed.
First, after having registered Our 356 'RHD Survivor' to be in the Show with Secretary Fred Hampton, When We arrived at the show, There was NO Record of It On There List! So the Car got tossed into a Side Field instead of In the Line Up of The RHD 356 Survivors. This was further complicated when We arrived just before Noon and My Wife decided that it was already Bacardi O Clock, So down into Hedingham Village we trotted to the Local Pub to keep her Alcohol levels Up! Only to find that there was a Real Ale Beer Festival being held that Weekend! What a Bastard! Tough Call This! Anyway After 2 hours We Returned suitably Refreshed to look round the Show only to have the Heavens Open Up on Us and ended Up Totally Wet Inside And Out! Our Car appears in many of Your Photo Shots at Hedingham and The DDK Site. It's the 61 Slate Grey RHD Coupe With the 5 Spoke EMPI Alloy Wheels Reg NAS 695 It Wouldn't stop raining so We left Early and Pissed off Home to Kent! The rain followed us all the way Home and We ended up soaked inside the car where it leaks like a sieve! A Good Day? Not!

Kind Regards

Jay
Grumpy B*gger. I saw your car and admired it... especially the wheels, I was one of the host of people who asked you what they were. :) This is her, right ?

And the wheels, I made a mental note to try some myself sometime, I think they look great.

As for the rain, It`s not like you were driving a speedster and the sunny spells were glorious.... All in all it was a grand day out, made all the better by being able to moan about the weather.

See you next year. :wink:

Mike.

Bruce Coen
356 Fan

#22 Post by Bruce Coen »

Jay Cee wrote:Hi Mike

Kind Regards

Jay

You got to spend a day with your bride and your 356 at a car show and a beer festival and you think it wasn't a good day ?

Some might speculate that you wouldn't recognize a good day if it bit you in the.......

;~)

bc
Bruce Coen
1965 Coupe #219262
2000 911 Cabriolet

Michael Banchero
356 Fan

#23 Post by Michael Banchero »

ADDED A FEW THINGS YESTERDAY.
DSCN0434.JPG
DSCN0438.JPG
DSCN0440.JPG
DSCN0437.JPG
Attachments
DSCN0446.JPG

Anand Sher

#24 Post by Anand Sher »

Here's my 58, a little shy of some parts but.. here she is anyways.

John Copello
356 Fan
Tag: Gt johnny

#25 Post by John Copello »

remember this is ther time of year that everyone relaxes after the show season.

Shane Balkowitsch
356 Fan

Don't want to Disappoint Vic

#26 Post by Shane Balkowitsch »

How are you Vic, we have not gone anywhere, I think we have just been out driving to tell you the truth. Mine is put away until Spring, Old Man Winter is going to start hitting us hard. Take care, here are some photographs.

Thanks,
Shane
Attachments
TonedDG3_8723.JPG
TonedDG3_8691.JPG
Toned_DG3_8648.JPG
Toned_DG3_8542.JPG
Shane Balkowitsch
1965 Porsche 356C Outlaw
Don't Hate Me for My Outlaw Tendencies
356 Registry Member #: 31354
http://www.btinet.net/~sharoncol/porsche356.htm
http://356registry.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=72623#72623

Michael Banchero
356 Fan

#27 Post by Michael Banchero »

phpxvuHUj_c2PM.jpg
phpxvuHUj_c2PM.jpg (8.63 KiB) Viewed 4731 times
I did a few things today. I mounted the fog lights, pulled the gas lines,fuel pump, filter and fuel tank and cleared out this yellow type residue that was in everything fuel wise. I changed to a set of new idf40 Weber carbs. Will finish the new carburator lines after turkey day.
has anyone else seen a very fine yellow residue like fine sand in the fuel before? The fuel was clear and the residue just sat on the bottom of the tank. hit it with a screwdriver and it just floated on the bottom of the tank.
thanks,
michaelb

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

#28 Post by Adam Wright »

Michael, I think you need to stop huffing gas, you will probably see less strange stuff that way.
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

Michael Banchero
356 Fan

#29 Post by Michael Banchero »

I JUST KNEW SOMEONE WOULD SAY THAT. Its too toxic for me. I found out by someone else blowing out the gas line the wrong way!!!!!!!!!!!! yep, I was on the wrong side of that action.

michael rogers
356 Fan

#30 Post by michael rogers »

Hi Michael, I really hope you will bring that thing out to the Nor Cal Treffen this year we are trying get a large group of outlaws together for this years "show that isn't a show". We already have 6 cars confirmed and maybe even a pepco supercharged 51 coupe!
Attachments
180960_204283312918888_199809110032975_858082_6649519_n.jpg
2011treffen01.jpg
Michael Rogers
55' 356 Pre-A