Original Outlaw - Dean Jeffries Carrera Coupe

For those who couldn't care less how their 356 left the factory!
Jack Walter
356 Fan

Re: Original Outlaw - Dean Jeffries Carrera Coupe

#76 Post by Jack Walter »

Shane Balkowitsch wrote:
Jack Walter wrote:Latest picture - a very rare opportunity to pose the Porsche with something even more spectacular...

Dear Jack, hate to tell you my friend, but that fighter jet is not more spectacular that your Outlaw, I know that for sure, shit the goverment can pick those up for about 25 million dollars, I would like for them to find another one of your car? Just had to be said, all I am sayinig is that I would rather have your car as a daily driver than a jet anyday!

Thanks,
Shane
Shane - more like $135 million dollars - that isn't an F-15 in the background but an F-22 Raptor which can go supersonic in a straight up climb from the runway to over 40,000 feet. I was talking to some of the F-22 pilots last week and they were making us all jealous telling stories about what our jet can do - things like embarrassing F-15's and F-16's in mock battles and doing things in the air that other planes can't do - they really, really like the F-22.

Shane Balkowitsch
356 Fan

Re: Original Outlaw - Dean Jeffries Carrera Coupe

#77 Post by Shane Balkowitsch »

Jack Walter wrote:
Shane Balkowitsch wrote:
Jack Walter wrote:Latest picture - a very rare opportunity to pose the Porsche with something even more spectacular...

Dear Jack, hate to tell you my friend, but that fighter jet is not more spectacular that your Outlaw, I know that for sure, shit the goverment can pick those up for about 25 million dollars, I would like for them to find another one of your car? Just had to be said, all I am sayinig is that I would rather have your car as a daily driver than a jet anyday!

Thanks,
Shane
Shane - more like $135 million dollars - that isn't an F-15 in the background but an F-22 Raptor which can go supersonic in a straight up climb from the runway to over 40,000 feet. I was talking to some of the F-22 pilots last week and they were making us all jealous telling stories about what our jet can do - things like embarrassing F-15's and F-16's in mock battles and doing things in the air that other planes can't do - they really, really like the F-22.
Dear Jack, I don't care if it is a F-22 or an F-99 for that matter, there is more than one of them on the planet and it can be replaced if the budget allows, what cannot be replaced is your Dean Jeffries Outlaw, it is One of a Kind and when you talk about One of a Kind you talk in terms of PRICELESS, no money on this planet could get you another one of your cars with the history and circumstance, just had to be said. Love the Jet but it has nothing on your car, the F-99 will come along someday I am sure, but it still cannot do the job of your car.

Your Outlaw Friend Forever,
Shane
Shane Balkowitsch
1965 Porsche 356C Outlaw
Don't Hate Me for My Outlaw Tendencies
356 Registry Member #: 31354
http://www.btinet.net/~sharoncol/porsche356.htm
http://356registry.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=72623#72623