Rear seats installation

For those who obsess about exactly how their 356 left the factory!
Eric McKinley
356 Fan

Re: Rear seats installation

#16 Post by Eric McKinley »

Don't forget the little boards that go on the back of the rear seats.

I liked these little straps also, they stop the rear seats falling down during sudden braking.
Totally unoriginal to the car, however easily reversed with no damage to the carpet, utilises the chrome luggage clips.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Doug McDonnell
356 Fan

Re: Rear seats installation

#17 Post by Doug McDonnell »

Helge Tielker wrote:
Doug McDonnell wrote:Excellent carpet article in restoration Guide Volume 2 by Ron Roland. It was originally in Registry Magazine 19-1 here: https://porsche356registry.org/system/m ... 1396814795
Doug, I can not access this article either I can find it ... can someone help me on the issue .,.... I have so many questions with regard to the carpet installation ....

Like: the material underneath how to fix it on the ground and than the carpet above? All glue?

cheers from Holland .. temperatures here happily rises to 19 celsius ...

Helge
Helge scroll to the top of the page, then click on Magazine. This will take you to a page where there is a volume1through 40. Change the 1 to 19 Page 32 of Volume 19 #1 is Ron's excellent article the carpeting part starts on page 33
1965 356C 2000 BMW 740i Sport 1967 Honda CL77 There is never enough time to do it right, but always enough time to do it over.