Have you voted?

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Mary Skamser
Membership Manager

Have you voted?

#1 Post by Mary Skamser »

The 356 Registry Trustee Election for 2019 is underway. Online voters have until December 1, 2019 to complete and submit their ballot. Invitations to vote went out the morning of 11/15. Please check your inbox if you have not seen it.

If you prefer a paper ballot, please contact the membership office. Paper ballots must be received by our accountants no later than December 15, 2019.

All Trustee Candidate statements are published in the November / December issue of the Registry and online, under the "News and Events - Latest News" tab.

Mike Wilson
Classifieds Monitor

Re: Have you voted?

#2 Post by Mike Wilson »

👍

Thanks, Mary,

Mike
Mike Wilson
Lomita, CA
'63 B coupe

Peter Silten
356 Fan

#3 Post by Peter Silten »

It is the 19th and I have not receive anything from the Registry regarding the upcoming trustee election. How do I get an electronic ballot? Thanks.

C J Murray
356 Fan

#4 Post by C J Murray »

Peter Silten wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:01 am It is the 19th and I have not receive anything from the Registry regarding the upcoming trustee election. How do I get an electronic ballot? Thanks.
Peter, didn't you get an email where you can vote? Could it be in your spam?
'57 Speedster
'59 Sunroof
'60 Devin D Porsche Race Car
'63 Cabriolet "Norm"
'67 911 S Original Owner
'03 Ferrari 575M
'09 Smart Passion

Peter Silten
356 Fan

#5 Post by Peter Silten »

I checked all of my spam folders and it is not there. Hopefully, those in charge of the election will look into the matter on their end and send me the info that I need so that I can vote.

C J Murray
356 Fan

#6 Post by C J Murray »

Peter Silten wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:19 pm I checked all of my spam folders and it is not there. Hopefully, those in charge of the election will look into the matter on their end and send me the info that I need so that I can vote.
There is a contact button(a cloud?) below her name to click to ask Mary for help.
'57 Speedster
'59 Sunroof
'63 Cabriolet "Norm"
'67 911 S Original Owner
'03 Ferrari 575M
'09 Smart Passion

Peter Silten
356 Fan

#7 Post by Peter Silten »

Will do. Thanks for the info.

Peter Silten
356 Fan

#8 Post by Peter Silten »

I sent Mary an email, but I have heard nothing back from her. Hopefully, she will see this post and get in touch with me.

Ned Hamlin
356 Fan

#9 Post by Ned Hamlin »

Peter Silten wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:01 am It is the 19th and I have not receive anything from the Registry regarding the upcoming trustee election. How do I get an electronic ballot? Thanks.
I've had the same problem for a long time. Mary responds to my emails, but anything she sends me through the Registry doesn't make it, and it doesn't end up in my spam folder.
Ned Hamlin
'64 Bali Blue coupe
'65 Togo Brown SC
'58 Ruby Speedster
'65 Dolphin Grey coupe
'63 Carrera 2 coupe

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there - George Harrison/Yogi Berra

Mary Skamser
Membership Manager

#10 Post by Mary Skamser »

Peter,

I have tried emailing from two different servers, but it is obvious you have not received my notes. A paper ballot is in the mail!
Thank you, Mary

Peter Silten
356 Fan

#11 Post by Peter Silten »

Thanks Mary. I sent you another email through the Registry's link. I also checked the box to have a copy sent to me. I have not a copy to this email or the one I had sent to you earlier. I wonder what is going on. It might explain why I haven't been receiving any replies to the various ads I have running on the Registry or to the sellers I have attempted to contact. : (

Debbie Cooper
356 Registry Member

#12 Post by Debbie Cooper »

Dear Peter,

Just last night I was told by a Registry member - I never received the email to vote. I went back to my email and said it was sent at 6:02 AM on November 4th and said check your email. The person usually uses the phone for most communication vs. computer and was convinced that the email was never received.

This AM, I received an email from the member saying "I voted". The member thinks there could be a "priority / synchronization" issue between email on the phone and computer, so perhaps this would be the issue for you as well.

As a test, please send me an email to debbiecooper@porsche356reigistry.org and I will let you know if I receive it.

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving!

Debbie
Debbie Cooper
'56 S/R Coupe
'60 S90 Roadster
'63 S S/R Coupe

Vic Skirmants
Registry Hall of Fame

#13 Post by Vic Skirmants »

November 4th?? Early voting? I thought the emails went out on the 15th.

C J Murray
356 Fan

#14 Post by C J Murray »

Debbie Cooper wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:18 am Dear Peter,

Just last night I was told by a Registry member - I never received the email to vote. I went back to my email and said it was sent at 6:02 AM on November 4th and said check your email. The person usually uses the phone for most communication vs. computer and was convinced that the email was never received.

This AM, I received an email from the member saying "I voted". The member thinks there could be a "priority / synchronization" issue between email on the phone and computer, so perhaps this would be the issue for you as well.

As a test, please send me an email to debbiecooper@porsche356reigistry.org and I will let you know if I receive it.

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving!

Debbie
Thank you for that Debbie!
'57 Speedster
'59 Sunroof
'63 Cabriolet "Norm"
'67 911 S Original Owner
'03 Ferrari 575M
'09 Smart Passion

Debbie Cooper
356 Registry Member

#15 Post by Debbie Cooper »

Hi Vic,

OOOPS, I stand corrected. I was viewing "Porsche" emails blasts in my search and pulled the wrong date. The link to vote was sent Nov 15th at 6:02 AM.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Barbara!

Debbie
Debbie Cooper
'56 S/R Coupe
'60 S90 Roadster
'63 S S/R Coupe