Have you voted?

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Jim Breazeale
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: SF Giants Fan

Re: Have you voted?

#16 Post by Jim Breazeale »

Yes, I have. I'm computer challenged and had no problems what so ever.

Regards

Jim
Jim Breazeale
www.easypor.com
www.facebook.com/pages/European-Auto-Salvage-Yard-EASY/120458108029410

Curt Dansby
356 Fan

#17 Post by Curt Dansby »

A question to all of you that did not get an invitation to vote. Do you receive the e-letters?

If you did not receive the e-invite we cannot send it again. It is all initiated via the service that we have used the last 3 years. The e-mails go out one time and are not sent by Mary.

Thanks
Curt

Peter Silten
356 Fan

#18 Post by Peter Silten »

I haven't received anything from the Registry recently.

Curt Dansby
356 Fan

#19 Post by Curt Dansby »

If you have opted out of Constant Contact, you are not receiving the e-letters nor are you able to vote electronically.
Curt

Re: 2019 Trustee Election and Candidates

#2 Unread post by Mary Skamser » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:23 pm
The Trustee Candidates' statements and contact information are available in the November / December Registry and online under the "News and Events" tab.

Paper ballots are available from the Membership Office. Call or email the office at any time to make your request. Your completed ballot must be received by the accounting firm no later than December 15th.

Online voting will begin on November 15th and end December 1st. If you have a working email in your profile (have you been receiving the monthly e-letters?), you will receive an emailed invitation to vote on the 15th. That email includes a secure page link to the online ballot. If you don't receive that email, contact the membership office for a paper ballot. We are unable to send out individual emails.

Thank You

Wes Bender
356 Fan

#20 Post by Wes Bender »

My e-mail invitation to vote arrived at 4:05 a.m. (time zone?) on 11/15. Everything worked as advertised.
I suspect something amiss on recipient end for those who didn't get the e-mail. As has been suggested, make sure the Registry e-mails are not being filtered as spam. My Mozilla Thunderbird e-mail program warns me that they might be, but lets them through anyway.
Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.....

Mary Skamser
Membership Manager

#21 Post by Mary Skamser »

Only a few more days remain in the online election! The voting link closes on December 1, 2019.

You may request a paper ballot by contacting the Membership Office at membership@porsche356registry.org

Mary Skamser
Membership Manager

#22 Post by Mary Skamser »

You can still vote by requesting a paper ballot. If you send the Membership Office an email by tomorrow, you should have enough time!