Speedster for $500K

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Keith Lee
356 Fan

Re: Speedster for $500K

#16 Post by Keith Lee »

For $500K, I would expect the current owners to snug up the mirrors and set up the park brake.
I just don't get why they send it back to Emory for a "refresh", put it on the market for half a million bucks, and not address a couple of minor issues????
The primary obstacle to discovery is not ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge.
- Daniel Boorstin

Jay Darlington
356 Fan

#17 Post by Jay Darlington »

I would much rather spend my 500K this one over a stock speedster. think of the fun it would be to drive and have probably the only one. were as the stocker so MANY people have them, they are getting boring.
Jay D.
jay darlington

chris romney
356 Fan

#18 Post by chris romney »

Richard, How long ago did Rod build the Speedster for you? Any idea how many miles it has on the clock now? Thanks.

Chris

Craig Richter
356 Fan

#19 Post by Craig Richter »

My Speedy sure isn't stock, but looks completely stock; he just hasn't had the "big bucks" spent on him. All modified 356 stuff, but nothing like driving a stocker, which is why he gets driven so darn much. Really fun!

Jay Wiener
356 Fan

#20 Post by Jay Wiener »

Well bought and well sold. What a cool car. I love outlaws though so I'm biased. So I have the only outlaw 4-Cam, the original Porsche Outlaw that started the trend over 50 years ago and now there's an outlaw Speedster and I'm talking more than nerf bars and a 912 engine. Might the new owner be on this board?