our design guy does some great work 65 sc

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
George Hussey
356 Fan

our design guy does some great work 65 sc

#1 Post by George Hussey »

this is one we put back together from a stripped body shell. Some guy in North Georgia, (many of your know of whom I write) back in 1999, took a straight never been wrecked 65 sc with MINIMAL floor pan rust , only one repaint, and a used car dealer sticker from savannah Georgia, stripped it to the bare bones, and sold it to us for a quarter panel we needed in the body shop. What arrived was a near perfect body that I could not EVER cut up for parts, so I took it upon myself to find every part and put the car back together, took ten years, but I have a near perfect 65 sc that I will keep for the rest of my life
Attachments
Concours2010-157.jpg
356SC Blue.jpeg
George Hussey

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

Re: our design guy does some great work 65 sc

#2 Post by Adam Wright »

North GA has some real Porsche weirdo's, this one was under a deck, filled with gardening stuff, it had been turned into a shed for the wife's hobby, she called it The Flowerpot. It had a one off paint color, Havana Brown. The really funny thing was the car was up on blocks in pictures, I asked if I needed to bring wheels, the guy said no, he had wheels. When I arrived, without wheels, he brings out new wheels in boxes, no tires, oooopsss.
Weirdo's!
Attachments
356mistsm.jpg
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.