Speedster scam

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Rob DuBerry
356 Fan

Speedster scam

#1 Post by Rob DuBerry »

That speedster carcass that was on eBay a few years back, is back on there again with no reserve.
Surprise surprise the seller has zero feedback.

Item number 312201195337
Attachments
IMG_3360.PNG

Martin Bruechle
356 Fan

Re: Speedster scam

#2 Post by Martin Bruechle »

That car sure is worked. Several bids.

No Reserve!
This is extremely hard to find 356 Speedster Reutter.

The car was found after sitting outside for many years. I really can't tell you for how many years. Was found in an old Roosevelt estate in Long Island.

It seams it was a race car owned by the Roosevelt 's and it is believed the car used to run at Bridgehampton Raceway back in late 50's and ealry 60's. Looks like was crashed at some point and was parked. The racing numbers can still be seen on the side along with a roll bar.

As photos shows it is in extremely rough shape. But, for these looking for a real '57 Speedster will be a nice surprise.

Reutter Color-Tag-Number: 601

Car is being sold as is. What you see in photos is what you get. nothing more. There are no other parts.

Please contact me and I will send you all the photos available.

The car is stored far away of the place I am at the moment, so the money should be deposited and the car will be carefully shipped. I will also send you a bill of sale that needs to be signed off.

Money should be deposited within 3 business days of the auction ending. Wire transfer will be accepted.

Any offer will be considered, so, feel free to contact me for any question, to place an offer or find out a shipping quote.

Happy Bidding!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1957-Porsche-3 ... YN&vxp=mtr