Which Sebring?

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Olivier Auvray
356 Fan

Re: Which Sebring?

#46 Post by Olivier Auvray »

Martin Benade wrote:CJ, I didn't post quick enough, I wondered about Olivier's dyno numbers, good enough that I assume it was engine only.
Yes, it's engine output.

I use a chassis dyno and to obtain the engine output, the computer measures the power absorbed by the transmission.

The engine output is Hp at the Wheel + hp lost in the transmission.

David Pettengell
356 Fan

#47 Post by David Pettengell »

C J Murray wrote:I did build the engine. The size is 1720cc but regardless of size it is hard to beat the stock muffler.
I guess I will be sticking with stock. I just have to find one that doesn't leak like mine.

Neil Bardsley
356 Fan

#48 Post by Neil Bardsley »

david pettengell wrote:
C J Murray wrote:I did build the engine. The size is 1720cc but regardless of size it is hard to beat the stock muffler.
I guess I will be sticking with stock. I just have to find one that doesn't leak like mine.
David since your car is at PRS have you looked at their Sports exhaust? You can see it in advert on DDK

http://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/viewto ... =5&t=62277

David Pettengell
356 Fan

#49 Post by David Pettengell »

neilbardsley wrote:
david pettengell wrote:
David since your car is at PRS have you looked at their Sports exhaust? You can see it in advert on DDK

http://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/viewto ... =5&t=62277
Can't find it on DDK? Only sports exhaust I can find on teh PRS site is the Dansk one?