Brezelwerks contact

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Jules Dielen
356 Fan

Brezelwerks contact

#1 Post by Jules Dielen »

Has anyone been in contact with Brezelwerks for knobs recently?

I sent an email to brezelwerks@verizon.net but it came back undeliverable. I can't find a phone number for them.
Jules

Water pumps are for windshield washers only.

Martin Benade
356 Fan

Re: Brezelwerks contact

#2 Post by Martin Benade »

Last time I looked into them it seemed that they were closed for about six months per year, maybe they will be back.
Cleveland Ohio
62 Cabriolet
56 VW
02 IS 300
04 Sienna

Sebastian Gaeta
356 Fan

#3 Post by Sebastian Gaeta »

Jules,

This ad on the Samba was renewed about 5 weeks ago and is still up, perhaps you could email him through it and see what happens.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds ... ?id=105631
Sebastian Gaeta
www.arbormotion.com

Registry #8339

'65 C coupe
'64 C cab

-------
2014 Boxster 981
2005 997 C2 Cab
1967 Karmann Ghia Convertible
1966 VW Single Cab
1966 Ducati Cafe Racer
1964 Karmann Ghia Coupe
1963 Beetle

Jules Dielen
356 Fan

#4 Post by Jules Dielen »

Thank you gents. I used the Samba ad to reach out to them, but the @verizon.net email seems to be inactive as it came back non-deliverable.
Jules

luc verschueren
356 Fan

#5 Post by luc verschueren »

Jules Dielen wrote:Thank you gents. I used the Samba ad to reach out to them, but the @verizon.net email seems to be inactive as it came back non-deliverable.
Have you try this emailaddress brezelwerks@yahoo.com

James Davies
356Talk Moderator

#6 Post by James Davies »

You're supposed to paypal him. But if he doesn't want to make you your knobs, he refunds your money. Not great. =/

He doesn't ever respond to email from what I gather. What knob you looking for? I suspect there's another source.

Jules Dielen
356 Fan

#7 Post by Jules Dielen »

it is a bit of an odd ad yes, i will try the yahoo email, thank you.
Last edited by Jules Dielen on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jules

Jules Dielen
356 Fan

#8 Post by Jules Dielen »

I am looking for a stepped bosch light switch knob, and the pre A H, W and S knobs.
Jules

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

#9 Post by Adam Wright »

James Davies wrote:You're supposed to paypal him. But if he doesn't want to make you your knobs, he refunds your money. Not great. =/

He doesn't ever respond to email from what I gather. What knob you looking for? I suspect there's another source.
You gotta love a guy who is holding all the cards, or at least thinks he is. Now some of you guys get to see what I go through to get stuff from people.
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

Brad Ripley
356 Fan

#10 Post by Brad Ripley »

Jules, exactly what knobs are you looking for? For most any knob with a round shape and in ivory, tan, grey or black, you will find Stoddard NLA has about 40 different knobs in stock. Here's a link to most knobs http://www.stoddard.com/catalogsearch/r ... q=356+knob

Some early knobs with asymmetric shape and/or lettering are done by Gary J. Constantine under the name of Brezelwerks. You might try his cell phone: 617-921-7105

Jules Dielen
356 Fan

#11 Post by Jules Dielen »

Thank you for the link Brad, but i need the W, H and S knobs as well as the stepped light switch knob for a 52. I dont believe you carry those; i could not find them on the site.

I will try gary on his cell, thank you
Jules

Brad Ripley
356 Fan

#12 Post by Brad Ripley »

The Gary Constantine info was from Google searches. I don't know the guy but have heard over the years pretty much what was said above.

Jerry Haussler
356 Fan

#13 Post by Jerry Haussler »

Jules... any luck ?
due to conflicting information in his rambling description I sent an email message attempting to get a clarification. that was a week ago. this was posted to his feedback page some months ago;
Occasionally I am able to log on here, but that is mostly to renew the ads that I have left running, and I no longer have any time to participate in forums or otherwise on the site.

The ads that are up are the only products I am producing at this time. After over a dozen years now producing the finest quality items ever to be available in this hobby, I decided to pull way back last winter and finally scale down as I have decided to enjoy more of my life and an early retirement versus continuing to work 7 days a week for more years without any vacations.

What this means is I now operate simple as possible, and part time only. If I receive a payment for something advertised, your order is booked and made usually in the timeframe indicated, and I now always post the tracking number on all paypal transactions.

Unfortunately I no longer have time to answer phone calls, or answer emails due to the volume of email I get. I also have no plans currently to bring back something I once made, or offered, and I receive countless inquiries on past work that is just no longer available.

Should I have a question on a paid order, for example like a Pre A interior knobset, I will be in contact with you if should there be an amount sent issue or a question on something like color or thread specs to consider.

I also do not use this feedback section as a customer service page, but I wanted to yes let more people know that Brezelwerks is operating usually daily, and shipping daily. Thank you.

for as articulate as the above is he still doesn't seem to be able to clean up the 'description' text in his postings.

Martin Benade
356 Fan

#14 Post by Martin Benade »

Sounds like he just doesn't care anymore.
Cleveland Ohio
62 Cabriolet
56 VW
02 IS 300
04 Sienna

Brad Ripley
356 Fan

#15 Post by Brad Ripley »

Martin, You're being too nice about the guy. I like his phrase "now producing the finest quality items ever to be available in this hobby, "