Try to contact Tony Euganeo

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Guido Kwikkers
356 Fan

Try to contact Tony Euganeo

#1 Post by Guido Kwikkers »

I tried to calll Tony Euganeo a number of times from my place in the Netherlandse (even considering that there is time difference), unfortuately it is next to impossible to reach him.
Is he still in the lock business? I want to duplicate my 356 keys and see if it is possible to have the the orginal keys that came with the car on delivery.

Thanks.

Jim Neil
356 Fan

Re: Try to contact Tony Euganeo

#2 Post by Jim Neil »

As far as I know, he is still in business. However, my mechanic sent him my locks a little more than a year ago, and it took about 6 months to get them done and back. That was after I got so frustrated I bought Stoddard repro ignition and door locks, mailed them to my mechanic, and I believe he then went crazy with Tony and finally got my stuff back. My car sat at the mechanics for 6 months or more waiting for locks. I believe there are one or two other lock guys who are probably better options, search the website, or maybe someone else will chime in.
1960 356 B Coupe
2009 911 Turbo Coupe
2016 Panamera
Gone but not forgotten: 2005 Carrera S, 2004 Targa, 2001 Boxster S, 1997 Targa, 1993 RS America, 2004 Cayenne S, 2005 Cayenne S, 2009 Cayenne S

Guido Kwikkers
356 Fan

#3 Post by Guido Kwikkers »

Thanks for your reply, how difficult can it be it be to pick up the phone... during business hours?
I am looking for the blank keys for my 356 C, doorlock, gearbox, and gloove box. Hopefully they are available somewheren...

Jules Dielen
356 Fan

#4 Post by Jules Dielen »

Have you tried Schluesselprof Luke in Holland?

+31 653462278

He is usually in Essen - has an amazing assortment of keys
Jules

Water pumps are for windshield washers only.

Hugo Karasawa
356 Fan

#5 Post by Hugo Karasawa »

Try to contact Tweets Restorations, they could be another option.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=44087

Vincent Gillespie
356 Fan

#6 Post by Vincent Gillespie »

I also had a problem with this supplier along the same lines as has been noted here and in earlier postings, and also with non delivery, but as the sum was only $20.00 I put it down to experience and too small an order so I was very reluctant to put a negative comment on an open forum such as this. However I believe this pattern is appearing too often so I feel it's in everyone's interest to say something, which will hopefully help the supplier say 'sorry people ABC has happened and XYZ will be done.

V
V. Gillespie

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

#7 Post by Adam Wright »

Guido Kwikkers wrote:Thanks for your reply, how difficult can it be it be to pick up the phone... during business hours?
I am looking for the blank keys for my 356 C, doorlock, gearbox, and gloove box. Hopefully they are available somewheren...
I think one of the problems with Tony is that he doesn't have "business hours", he has a full time job with the Post Office and I think has been wanting to retire for a number of years and do locks full time, but the Post Office keeps getting him to stay. So I think he probably took on a lot of work over the last couple of years in anticipation of retiring but didn't, so now is backed up and probably reluctant to take on even more work.
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

Jim Neil
356 Fan

#8 Post by Jim Neil »

I just found my mechanic's receipt and realized it was closer to 9 months waiting for Tony. I met Tony a few times at Lit meets, nice guy, and clearly knows his key business. Don't know about his personal stuff, but I have to say my wait was completely ridiculous.

I know there are some of the best restorers out there that may want two years to do your work (and tell you up front), but they are worth it. I just have a really big problem with someone taking in work and not making it clear, up front, that there is a long wait. Accepting work, no communication for 9 months, and then performing only after being bashed is completely unacceptable to me.
1960 356 B Coupe
2009 911 Turbo Coupe
2016 Panamera
Gone but not forgotten: 2005 Carrera S, 2004 Targa, 2001 Boxster S, 1997 Targa, 1993 RS America, 2004 Cayenne S, 2005 Cayenne S, 2009 Cayenne S

Al Zim
356 Fan

#9 Post by Al Zim »

Zim's Autotechnik can repair and service your locks. Our locksmith has been my Tenant for over 23 years has been in business since 1968. We have 3 people answering the phone and emails Monday through Friday. Zim's has daily shipping pick up from all the major carriers including the Post Office. Keys can be made by number but is is better to have the lock here so it can be "tuned up" if necessary. We stock Porsche blanks. Each lock usually presents a different situation we cannot give you a quote without looking at the lock. Locks we cannot fix will be returned to you post paid in the North American Continent. al zim 800.356.2964 Zim's Autotechnik
www.allzim.com 
356 Parts and Services
www.facebook.com/ZimsAuto/
www.instagram.com/zims_autotechnik/

Daniel Roman
356 Fan

#10 Post by Daniel Roman »

Guido Kwikkers wrote:I tried to calll Tony Euganeo a number of times from my place in the Netherlandse (even considering that there is time difference), unfortuately it is next to impossible to reach him.
Is he still in the lock business? I want to duplicate my 356 keys and see if it is possible to have the the orginal keys that came with the car on delivery.

Thanks.

Hello Mr. Kwikkers,
I am just following up with you. We can provide you with pictures of the OEM keys you inquired about. We also offer full lock and key services, including repairs and restorations.
Regards,
Alicia & Dan
TWEETS Restorations -- For all of your lock and key needs
DRROCKETDAN@gmail.com
Member: 914World 914Club PelicanParts TheSamba Early911sRegistry 912bbs Rennlist