Update on EASY and Jim Breazeale

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Randy Cook
356 Fan

Re: Update on EASY and Jim Breazeale

#16 Post by Randy Cook »

I bought a 356 cab from an ailing relative, after she nearly got ripped off by several 'honest' collectors. The car had been stolen twice and partially stripped in the distant past. The insurance threw on whatever the cheapest parts were, my relative really didn't know any better.
Due to my kids, work, and normal Silicon Valley craziness, it didn't get much attention for about 12 years. The car had worn out Webers, seats from the wrong year, many small parts missing, etc.
Once Jim figured out I wasn't looking to flip the car, he was of great help. I spent probably half a day crawling through EASY's attic with him going through my list of needed stuff. More than once he told me 'looks like the last one of these here!'. I walked out of EASY with a big box of parts, most of what I needed. His knowledge and honesty was much appreciated. The car is 95% correct, and is finally a reliable driver.
EASY will be missed.

Ibrahim Kuzu
356 Fan

#17 Post by Ibrahim Kuzu »

Jim,
Great to have a true gentleman friend like you.
Wishing you Best Health and long life .
Please be around.
We need your knowledge.

Rick Wall
356 Fan

#18 Post by Rick Wall »

Thanks Jim,
Not only did you always have the parts I needed for my car, you were gracious enough to take time to find what I needed. You were a great host while I visited your business several times from the Northwest.
Enjoy retirement.
Rick Wall