When you're almost home, BOOM!

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

When you're almost home, BOOM!

#1 Post by Adam Wright »

So after three days on the road, multiple stops, and the Stoddard Swap Meet, I have a trailer loaded down with 8 engines, about 50 wheels, and an SC Coupe and I'm almost home....
BOOM! Trailer tire goes big boom. Luckily there was a Tractor Supply right off the highway, and the cop that arrived to cheap on the "abandoned trailer" was very cool, he even wanted a business card, in case he came upon a Porsche.
We wrapped the whole problem up in less than an hour, but after three days even an extra hour is tiring. I'm home and please no one call me wanting to sell your car, I've been on the road for weeks and weeks. Just kidding, please call me to sell your car, but please have coffee waiting when I get there.
Attachments
IMG_6176.JPG
IMG_6175.JPG
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

David Jones
Classifieds Moderator
Tag: I wish I knew as much as I think I know.

Re: When you're almost home, BOOM!

#2 Post by David Jones »

Don't slow down Adam. One day you will not be able to move so fast so go as fast as you can for as long as you can but it is OK to stop and smell the roses or the Castrol "R" as you go.
If I had known I would live this long I would have pushed the envelope a little harder.
Cymru am byth
David Jones #9715

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

Re: When you're almost home, BOOM!

#3 Post by Adam Wright »

David Jones wrote:Don't slow down Adam. One day you will not be able to move so fast so go as fast as you can for as long as you can but it is OK to stop and smell the roses or the Castrol "R" as you go.
D-
The only thing I'm smelling right now is the sweet smell of loving hua-hua's, they are very happy Daddy is home.
Attachments
huahuasleep.JPG
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.