Thanks to Chuck and to Gordon

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.

Thanks to Chuck and to Gordon

#1 Post by Guest »

I just received, yesterday, the September/October 356 Registry magazine. I have writtten Gordon a letter to the editor which he says will appear in a coming issue, so, I'll leave most of my comments for print. However, I just wanted to thank Chuck House for the kind words and Gordon Maltby for inclusion in the magazine. I am grateful for all this hobby has brought me.

Bill Sampson

Alex Mestas
356 Fan
Tag: It’s only a hobby.

Tail Lights section of the 356 Registry, Volume 32 Number 3

#2 Post by Alex Mestas »

I just finished reading the article Building an Engine Building a Bond, by Dave Worm in the Tail Lights section of the 356 Registry, Volume 32 Number 3 September/October 2008. What a wonderful story. It not only says volumes about the man Tony Simeon, who I never had the pleasure of meeting, but about the fraternity in which he belonged.

To Jim Breazeale (EASY) and John and all the other’s that helped Jennifer Simeon experience the camaraderie and passion that her dad had, THANK YOU. I’m proud to be part of this great group of people who not only are willing to assist each other in the day to day, but to help a young lady like Jennifer to truly understand what drove her dad. I know that Tony Simeon is not only proud of his daughter Jennifer, but proud of the group of true friends he had.
1963 356 T-6 Coupe Signal Red.
1973.5 911 T Coupe Ivory.
1989 911 Carrera Targa Grd Prix White.