It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:50 am 
356Talk Moderator

Tag: Be Nice!
If you haven't looked at the many great 356 pictures on Instagram lately, you should take a look.
You can view the pictures without joining - when you click the link, there will be a few pictures - click the 'More' button to get them all
https://www.instagram.com/porsche_356_registry/

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:57 am 
356Talk Moderator

Same with the Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/porsche356registry/

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:17 pm 
356 Fan

Greg Bryan wrote:

Hey Greg you gave the instagram link didn't you mean to give the FARCEbook (oops I mean FaceBook) page.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:36 pm 
356Talk Moderator

David - you are so right! Now corrected.
Rats - thought I was going to make it through the whole year without making a mistake ...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:06 am 
356 Fan

chase robinett wrote:
Hi everyone!

Thank you for the suggestions about the Instagram account - I think it is a wonderful idea and definetly an unexplored resource for the Registry. I'll get to work setting that up, and update everyone when it is up and running.

Just a little bit about me (for you, Mark, and anyone else that is interested!): I am a college kid attending Boston College, but I call the Seattle area home. Being an average 20-year-old, I have tremendous experience with the current popular forms of social media. With regards to cars, my dad instilled an interest in classic cars in me from a young age, but I developed an affinity for 356s while helping out an elderly Porsche mechanic a few years back. He ended up letting me purchase his '63 B coupe, and my dad and I have been working on restoring it ever since. The Registry has been a tremendous resource for me and is filled with great guys - much like everyone in the greater Porsche community - and I look forward to helping serve in any way that I can!

If you have any suggestions or videos you'd like posted to the YouTube account, my Registry email is posted above. Thanks again for the input everyone! I look forward to helping out in this new role.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:57 pm 
Registry Trustee

You guys are truly the future of the club. I'm heartened by your posts. As one of the "Dinosaur, I know the old ways will not survive, and shouldn't. Thanks all of you for bringing the club to current and future times. You know, in fifty years, the "Kids" will be calling you buy the same name.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:22 pm 
356 Fan

Hey Jim!

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I, for one, am not worried looking forward. More and more young guys and gals are getting interested in these cars, and as long as the older generation sees value in helping the younger generation obtain the cars we will continue to have a thriving club! Very excited going forward!

Jim Liberty wrote:
You guys are truly the future of the club. I'm heartened by your posts. As one of the "Dinosaur, I know the old ways will not survive, and shouldn't. Thanks all of you for bringing the club to current and future times. You know, in fifty years, the "Kids" will be calling you buy the same name.