can't email or PM

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Ned Gorski
356 Fan

can't email or PM

#1 Post by Ned Gorski »

The email option is missing from most everyone's posts.. i think everyone needs to add their email to their profiles .. i added it to mine now i can see the email option in my responses and posts..

Regards Ned

Rosemary Sampson

Re: can't email or PM

#2 Post by Rosemary Sampson »

Ned Gorski wrote:The email option is missing from most everyone's posts.. i think everyone needs to add their email to their profiles .. i added it to mine now i can see the email option in my responses and posts..

Regards Ned
There are two different profiles accessible to members for their own profiles.

1. From the HOME page click on the down arrow next to your name in the upper right hand corner and then click on the word PROFILE. The box for your email display is at the top and you may enter it there.

2. While on the FORUM click on the words USER CONTROL PANEL and you will be taken to a screen where the word PROFILE appears. Click on that and other options, not including the ability to enter your email address, will appear.

It would be very desirable to me anyway to have the ability to PM, a feature of forum software in the past.

Emails sent through this web site DO reach me. However, the email newsletter does not. Does anyone else have this problem?

This will doubtless be worked out. Thanks Joe for your continuing efforts.