Going to Display your Lancaster-2008 ECH-Event Badge

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Vince Cappelletti
356 Fan

Going to Display your Lancaster-2008 ECH-Event Badge

#1 Post by Vince Cappelletti »

Hi Listers
Going to the ECH up in Lancaster? Going to purchase one of those Keystone-Shaped Event
Badges? How are you going to display it?
---------
Here's how I'm going to display mine. It's on my Stainless Steel Badge-Bar and it looks better there than on my engine grill where it would be blocking that fresh cooling air that's needed for my Carbs and cooling my engine.
---------
Oh, you have an "A" with a Original Factory Over-rider Tube up front! Not a problem, I have an all Alloy-Badge-Mounting Collar for your car as well. Complete with Stainless Steel
Intertmediate Plate that has been Pre-Match-Drilled to accomodate the holes in the Event Badge. The intermediate Plate is designed so that the Badge is "centered" on the horizontal axis of your bar, or over-rider tube.
----------
No two badges have the same mounting criteria, so each one requires a 'dedicated' Intermediate Plate to Centrally Position the Badge. I do have a number different Intermediate Plates on hand. Even one for the WCH-2008 with it's Securing holes that are on different levels. $29.95 ea. + $4.00 S&H for either version. Write if you have any interest.
Vince Cappelletti
Registry Member 5491