Lost Porsche 356

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

Re: Lost Porsche 356

#61 Post by Adam Wright »

I think the only way these guys get dealt with is when enough people band together and it becomes clear the guy is a real crook. There was a guy up here who burned a bunch of people, I saw an ad on craigslist of people looking for others who were screwed by him. I think they all banded together and the DA got interested. I have heard of this before, if it becomes enough of a headache they take it seriously, also it proves the guy is a crook if enough people come forward, rather than just a mis-understanding for one guy.
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

Pierre-Emmanuel WOLFF
356 Fan

#62 Post by Pierre-Emmanuel WOLFF »

Hi Folks,

I am back on the 356 Registry after some months of absence. Sorry about not keeping you posted about the last news. First of all, I have moved to UK where I work since beg. of October. Maybe, I will be able to meet David Barnett who have had to struggle with Frederic Ballot to get his car a few years ago.

Well, regarding my case against Frederic Ballot, I can tell you that no good news so far. I have been to Phoenix last summer in order to meet a couple of persons in order to try to progress on my case. Now, the case is being studied by the General Attorney. By discussing with the Phoenix police and with some other persons, I have been told a lot of information about Frederic. Very, very interesting!!

For your information, I am still in contact with him and we have some nice (!!) chats but nothing really concrete happens, just promises and promises. Nevertheless, last week, we found an agreement : if nothing happens early next week, I will reveal all the information I have got about Frederic Ballot end of next week.

So, cross fingers, otherwise a hurricane will happen on this blog before Christmas.

Bye, bye,

steverestelli
356 Fan
Tag: 1961 Karmann Notchback

#63 Post by steverestelli »

I can hardly wait, this story is like waiting to learn who shot J.R. Ewing!
Certainly there must be other victims, and a case to be made by the Attorney General for the State of Arizona. Good luck P.E.W.
1961 356B T5 Karmann Hardtop #200279 Sports Coupe named "Carmine"
2nd & 4th Owner of this car 1970-73 found again on Ebay in 2013 & bought it back 128K miles

Richard Finnegan
356 Fan

#64 Post by Richard Finnegan »

Contact Eric Snowden maybe the NSA has the Vin registration address... they have everything else apparently.
Best Regards,

Richard Finnegan
1960 356B S90 sunroof coupe
Registry Member #17253
Tortola, British Virgin Islands