1961 Notchback on ebay

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Jim Beam
356 Fan

1961 Notchback on ebay

#1 Post by Jim Beam »

Anyone know the scoop on the 1961 Notchback on ebay with a buy it now price of $1,950? Is that correct?
Jim Beam

John Bulmer
356 Fan

#2 Post by John Bulmer »

Jim, do you mean the one with the $ 19, 995 Buy it Now? White in San Francisco? Needs work from the description and might be fairly priced if it could be easily made driveable, but seller does state it to be a "project car".

Link: [url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Tru ... m245.l1318[/url]1961 Notchback
John Bulmer
Alberta, CANADA

John Bulmer
356 Fan

#3 Post by John Bulmer »

Jim, do you mean the one with the $ 19, 995 Buy it Now? White? In San Francisco?

Needs work from the description and might be fairly priced if it could be easily made driveable, but seller does state it to be a "project car".

Link: 1961 Notchback
John Bulmer
Alberta, CANADA

John Bulmer
356 Fan

#4 Post by John Bulmer »

Hi Jim

I see the car is relisted with a lower price again. If this keeps going it might get in to a range where I should jump all over it.

Too bad its happening now as I will be in California in 2 1/2 weeks.

Cheers

jb
John Bulmer
Alberta, CANADA

JOEL JENSEN

#5 Post by JOEL JENSEN »

This seller has had many 356's on e-bay and they all seem to be fairly priced. He recently had a nice A coupe running project with a $19 K buy it now and it was gone in short order.
Red with blue interior, unusual and very Euro color combination, but then, it is a Euro car.

Mrs. King are you out there ? He also has a real nice Mini listed with a very fair price. Think I'd go for it if my garage wasn't full. :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mini-Cla ... 8500149343