What's the best cleaner for tool kit bags?

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Hugo Karasawa
356 Fan

Re: What's the best cleaner for tool kit bags?

#31 Post by Hugo Karasawa » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:35 pm

Benjamin,
Have you tried Oil Eater?
oileater.jpg
oileater.jpg (117.22 KiB) Viewed 43 times

Benjamin Abraham
356 Fan

#32 Post by Benjamin Abraham » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:48 pm

Oil Eater and Goop Hand Cleaner have been ordered for follow up testing.... I will report back!!

Spencer Harris
356 Fan

#33 Post by Spencer Harris » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:11 pm

HELP: I am having some technical difficulties uploading photos to this forum....many photos are appearing upside down...anyone know why this is happening? my solution, is to delete it from the post, re-save the file, and then re-upload it.

Benjamin, I think you've reached the limit for a single thread. I had that problem a couple years ago and ended up starting I think two additional threads titled "subject #2 and subject #3" in order to upload all the photo documentation. The other alternative might be to reduce the file size of your attachment photos. Looks like they're all in the 2 to 4MB range. Reducing them to 4 or 500kB will likely keep the thread within the limits of the server.
Spencer Harris
San Joaquin Valley, CA.

Benjamin Abraham
356 Fan

#34 Post by Benjamin Abraham » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:43 pm

Spencer Harris wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:11 pm
HELP: I am having some technical difficulties uploading photos to this forum....many photos are appearing upside down...anyone know why this is happening? my solution, is to delete it from the post, re-save the file, and then re-upload it.

Benjamin, I think you've reached the limit for a single thread. I had that problem a couple years ago and ended up starting I think two additional threads titled "subject #2 and subject #3" in order to upload all the photo documentation. The other alternative might be to reduce the file size of your attachment photos. Looks like they're all in the 2 to 4MB range. Reducing them to 4 or 500kB will likely keep the thread within the limits of the server.
will do...Thank you!