What a bargain...
1957 Porsche Spyder -http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C272932
- This is NOT a clone car...It is the real deal #57 car made...
Located in the USA...
Condition: Excellent restored condition...
This car was in an accident and was rebuilt by a pro builder.
- It is not all original now.
The owner is 80 years old now and wants to sell for only $160,000. usd American dollars...
It does have a clean or clear title.
My mechanic who knows the car well thinks I should be asking at least $160,000.00 for it. You probably know that a complete original cost over one million dollars.
He spent a year rebuilding the car to original specs. In some cases better than original.
- Porsche 550 Spyder.
- Registered 57 Spyder.
- Completely rebuilt, not all original.
Silver with red seats.
- 2165 cc, 150 HP. Dual twin throat webers. 4 speed transmission.
5 bolt chrome wheels.
- Nardi steering wheel.
- Seat belts.
- Tonneau cover... Leather hood straps.
- This car was in a real bad accident on the rosd in California and the car looked just like how James Deans wreck.
- If you have seen James Deans car you will have a good idea on this car...
The car was bought at an auction in California.
We are welcome to the $$ Best Offer in the USA dollars...
- Weight 1250 lbs. Top speed 125 mph. Zero to 60 in 5 1/2 seconds.
Pictures will be coming
Color Silver with red leather.
Has the original 2165cc engine and 4 speed...