Is Tony Euganeo the key guy that .....

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Mike Zois
356 Fan

Is Tony Euganeo the key guy that .....

#1 Post by Mike Zois »

used to attend the German Autofest in Ventura CA?

I'd like some nice crisply cut keys done for my 911 and 914 that don't bind and using real live original style blanks. You know, stuff that works....local locksmiths aren't what they used to be...you know, back in the day....mine are copies of copies and just don't cut it anymore. I've re-keyed the locks and replaced the wafers but I'd like a GOOD cut key from original specs. I'm not that good at hand filing.....

I see a lot of dreck on evilBay being sold by the usual morons like Sierra JoeMadre and Renecorp. Junk I have...some quality keys would be nice.
Mike Zois
57 Tubeframe Speedster
356 Registry# 17974
58 A Coupe, searching for parts
70 914/6 under restoration
73 911 RS Cabriolet
74 914 2.0 (sold)
Reno, NV

Bill Coghlan
356 Fan

Tony is THE guy

#2 Post by Bill Coghlan »

Tony just did a rebuilt ignition for my A coupe - I sent him my one and only door key and he matched it for the ignition - He's generally at the shows and is, IMO, very reasonably priced - the quality is always great (he's done a lot of just keys for me over the past several years).

Robert Kenton
356 Fan

#3 Post by Robert Kenton »

Ditto Bill's comments. Tony is the man. He helped me with two complete sets of keys, perfectly correct blanks, at the LA Lit show and swap meet last Feb. www.lockandkeyid.com
Robert W. Kenton