Tenn. Tubs BBQ

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Ken Daugherty
356 Fan

Tenn. Tubs BBQ

#1 Post by Ken Daugherty »

We (Andy and I) just returned from the Tenn. Tubs BBQ.
WOW what an event. About 31 356's and I don't know how many "9" cars (didn't bother to count) It was the biggest turnout yet for the Tubs event and I want to take this opportunity to thank Cal Turner. for his hospitality and to Nate Greene (and I am sure others) that made this such a special day.
The weather was just right and the BBQ lunch was delicious.
Again thanks Tenn. Tubs for the day. See you next year!

Ken and Andy Daugherty
356 Werkstatt
kend356@insightbb.com

Post generated using Mail2Forum via email.
Ken Daugherty

Jon Wright
356 Fan

#2 Post by Jon Wright »

Ken had an extra good time cause two of his prepared cars took 3 trophy's home with them. Open A, Open B and the Open A Speedster got Best of show. Fun time had buy all and there were 79 "9" cars there.

Mike Long
356 Fan

Tenn. Tubs BBQ

#3 Post by Mike Long »

Congrats Ken (and Andy) I am very happy for you and your credits. I wish I could have made the trip. Unfortunately I was side tracked with a large hole in the top of the case small fire and huge broken heart… The driver of the roll-back informed my I was leaking fluid…LOL… I am not sure if he was talking about the car of the stain in my shorts from the load noise of the motor exploding… :shock: Lets hope the Daugherty’s can come up with good parts and prices so that I can get my car back on the road soon. ECH is September and I had planned to drive…
Mike Long
LaGrange, KY
1959 356a Coupe 108894