aftP54a

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Albert Tiedemann
356 Fan

aftP54a

#1 Post by Albert Tiedemann »

I have received a number of replies off-line requesting more information on this tool. Most everything has been said in previous posts, but then with the new forum, most folks will miss a post especially if they are clicking on ..."view posts since your last visit" Others, either do not know how to "search" or like most things searched on the internet, you get .." topics do not match your search" because you have failed to enter the "key word or phrase". Like our tiny engines with meager horsepower, some "search engines" are weak as well.

I have attached a scan from the Porsche tool catalog of the factory tool, P54. It is a rather huskey tool and works well. I will embody metalurgical enhancements and some configuration improments in proportions noted marginal in the use of the tool in 46 years. Just type P54 into the seach line and read all about it. Still $325 for a limited time. I note that 114 on the list have, as the German's say..."have/had a look" already.

[img]

Sruck out again. Have to change the file extension somehow. [Old guy trying to use the new hot lick, but having some difficulty]
Albert Tiedemann, C356C
"The Hermit"