Roadster

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Jaime Jensen
356 Fan
Tag: Cruising in my late daddy's Speedster.
Instagram: @jaimejensensf

Roadster

#1 Post by Jaime Jensen »

I noticed thatTom retained that ugly fuel cock! Looks like we're going backwards here . . .

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Stan

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 5:35 PM, charles kourmpates <miamiair@aol.com (miamiair@aol.com)> wrote:
Tom,

I had no idea you did this kind of work? The work is excellent. Thank you for the links to all those photos. I looked at every one of them.

I found many that will be of good use to me for finishing my project. I copied them and placed them in my "restoration" file. I'll review them when the time comes.

I suggest that others take a look at these photos. It's a great view and much can be learned.

I honestly have learned a great deal from them.

Thanks again.

------------------------
Charles Kourmpates
Convt. D. Last of the six
www.356metalwork.com
www.cfcgraphics.com
Rhode Island & Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Registry #12143

Post generated using Mail2Forum via email.
Jaime Jensen
'58 Speedster

charles kourmpates

Re: Roadster

#2 Post by charles kourmpates »

Stan Jensen wrote:I noticed that Tom retained that ugly fuel cock! Looks like we're going backwards here . . .
Sorry, couldn't help it.Stan
Stan,

I don't know about "backwards" but possibly stagnating? :D

You also have to realize that commercial projects are more fruitful when changes aren't made. Certainly less changes to any car "benefits" the "Commercial" seller tremendously. Or the "statis quo" market place.

It's always been and is a "statis quo" thing. You're forced to become what everyone else wants you to be.

Try to brake away, improve, change or talk differently and you become a victim. That's my luxury and appears to be no one elses. :mrgreen:

Unless of course you build an Outlaw. Seems the statis quo excepts that? :P

25 years from now things will be tremendously different. More things than just the look of the Magazine, website and this Forum.

Change is always good, especially change in ways of thinking. Look around, it's happening you just don't know it. Good things do take a while. :wink:

Charles