KAM Motorsports, Waterbury, CT

356 Porsche-related discussions and questions.
Mark Granato
356 Fan

#1 Post by Mark Granato »

Hi -- I've been trying to raise the boys at KAM Motorsports; website is down, phone is out of service. Would anyone know if there still in business? Thanks, Mark

Richard Towle
356 Fan

#2 Post by Richard Towle »

My understanding is that the business has been mothballed.
The head mechanic moved to a new business (as an employee) and was trying to sell off some of the special equipment from the shop.

There is a pretty lengthy thread on the old talk list that exposed alot of the details.

Rich
Forums = a herd of elephants with diarrhea. massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, and a source of mind boggling amounts of excrement.

Thomas Sottile
356 Fan

#3 Post by Thomas Sottile »

Kam is no longer in bussiness but the good news is Gerry is on the 356 talk.

Adam Wright
Classifieds Monitor
Tag: KTF

#4 Post by Adam Wright »

It is my understanding that KAM is no longer in business, but the last owner is looking to sell off all the 4-cam stuff, in one bulk sale. He may still have it. I have the list if anyone is interested.
www.unobtanium-inc.com
Check out my Barn Find column in the Registry magazine, always looking for good stories.

Gerry McCarthy
356 Fan

#5 Post by Gerry McCarthy »

Adam:
Farnbacher - Loles purchased the 4-cam parts and tools from Gene Antico, Owner of Kam Motorsports International, now gone from this earth, and has Jeff Adams in their employment,so that they are in a position to provide excellent service to anyone with a 4-cam car. Before I sold Kam Motorsports Inc. to Gene, in 2005, Jeff work with me on 4-cams for several years, and is VERY competent and trustworthy. Farnbacher is in Danbury, Ct. 203-798-2929
Gerry Mc.

----- Original Message ----
To: 356talk@356registry.com
Sent: Friday, May 2, 2008 1:38:10 PM
Subject: [356Talk] Re: KAM Motorsports, Waterbury, CT

It is my understanding that KAM is no longer in business, but the last owner is looking to sell off all the 4-cam stuff, in one bulk sale. He may still have it. I have the list if anyone is interested.

------------------------
KTF-
Adam
63 Coupe 212104
60 Roadster 88775
99 Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG
Registry 17369

www.unobtanium-inc.com

Post generated using Mail2Forum via email.
Gerry Mc